A review of Norwegian Cruise Line's 2019-launched ship Norwegian Encore. Encore was only in service for a couple of months before the pandemic shut the cruise industry down.
Richard has cruise news:
- Two cruise lines have resumed full operation
- CDC makes changes to cruise line rules
- Carnival is sailing from San Fransico for the first time ever
- Celebrity Cruises picks a godmother for Celebrity Beyond
- Barnacles cause a cruise to be canceled
Listener Question: I heard Princess Cruises is now offering all-inclusive pricing, what can you tell me about that? — Julie
Thoughts or questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
Want daily cruise news? Subscribe to the Cruise Radio News podcast feed.
Get in-depth cruise news and industry insight at www.cruiseradio.net.