A review of Carnival Cruise Line's Carnival Sunrise. This ship just underwent a $200 million renovation and is now sailing from New York City for the Summer and Fall of 2020. We get a comprehensive review of the new staterooms, food venues, and entertainment on the ship.
Sherry has cruise news:
- A woman went overboard on Norwegian Cruise Line's Epic over the weekend in the Mediterranean Sea
- Carnival Cruise Line ship rescues stranded fishermen
- Carnival Panorama added to Faster to the Fun pricing
- Norwegian Cruise Line's Getaway just got new features
- Cruise ships are heading to the 2020 Summer Olympics in Tokyo
Listener Q: I'm wondering how many actually swim or sit by the pool on an Alaskan cruise? - Sue
Thoughts or questions? email@example.com
Want daily cruise news? Subscribe to the Cruise Radio News podcast feed.
Get in-depth cruise news and industry insight at www.cruiseradio.net.