Gina Kramer from Cruise Critic just returned from Royal Caribbean's newly refurbished Navigator of the Seas. She gives us a review of the new spaces and what changes the ship saw during the $115-million dry dock.
Andrew is onboard the brand new MSC Bellissima and checks in with us on the inaugural cruise.
Sherry has cruise news:
- A scary night for Norwegian Escape
- Second entree cost on one cruise line
- Princess Cruises rescues a pilot and passenger from a plane that crashed in the Caribbean Sea
- Carnival Cruise Line has a new food partnership with Emeril Lagasse
- Listener question: day pass resorts in Bermuda
Thoughts or questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
Want daily cruise news? Subscribe to the Cruise Radio News podcast feed.
Get in-depth cruise news and industry insight at www.cruiseradio.net.