Thu, 18 August 2022
Seven-night cruise on Celebrity Eclipse to Southeast Alaska sailing from Vancouver, British Columbia.
Richard has cruise news:
1. More cruise lines relax or drop vaccination mandates and pre-cruise testing
2. This past Monday, Carnival Cruise Line had a recording booking day for the first time since 2019
3. Virgin Voyages is getting a surge of a half billion dollars in fresh capital
4. An extra day for guests sailing Carnival Splendor in Australia in October
5. The rockslide in Skagway, Alaska, has closed one pier for the rest of the 2022 season
6. Princess Cruises partners with a NASCAR race team
Listener Question: Should I buy the Cloud 9 Thermal Suite on Carnival in advance for $199, or will it be cheaper once onboard? We are on a week-long cruise on Carnival Panorama in October.
Thoughts or questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct download: EPI708AUG112022.mp3