A seven-night review of Princess Cruises' Regal Princess in the Med.
Richard Simms has cruise news:
- More developments on the rock slide impacting an Alaska cruise port
- Another U.S. cruise line drops pre-cruise COVID-19 testing before embarkation
- Carnival is re-opening another dining venue after being shutdown over the summer
- One cruise line is celebrating a year back to service with some cool facts
- Virgin Voyages is coming to a TV near you
Listener Q: Does NCL now have an Unlimited Starbucks Coffee Package for purchase?
Thoughts or questions? email@example.com
Want daily cruise news? Subscribe to the Cruise Radio News podcast feed.
Get in-depth cruise news and industry insight at www.cruiseradio.net.