Ashley Kosciolek from The Points Guy, and Doug answer listener questions about Carnival Cruise Line's newest mega-ship Mardi Gras.
Richard has cruise news on:
- The latest in the Florida and Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NCLH) lawsuit
- Disney Cruise Line returning to sailing
- Mardi Gras completes inaugural voyage
- Carnival Cruise Line changes health protocols in August
- First Cunard Line ship returns to service
Question: How do we know the protocols in each port of call we visit.
Thoughts or questions? email@example.com
Want daily cruise news? Subscribe to the Cruise Radio News podcast feed.
Get in-depth cruise news and industry insight at www.cruiseradio.net.