We get a review of Princess Cruises' Sky Princess. This was a 14-night cruise that consisted of a back-to-back seven-night to the Eastern and Western Caribbean, stopping at all the popular islands.
Sherry Laskin has cruise news:
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings is getting closer to having all crew members vaccinated
- Carnival Cruise Line delays a few dry docks and pushes the inaugural sailing of Mardi Gras
- One cruise ship goes from one cruise line to another
- The cancellations already start for the 2021 Alaska cruise season
- Celebrity pulls a ship from Europe and repositions it to the Caribbean for summer 2021
Listener Question: Are the perks really worth it? It seems like it's actually cheaper buying the perks a la carte instead of all-inclusive pricing.
Thoughts or questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
Want daily cruise news? Subscribe to the Cruise Radio News podcast feed.
Get in-depth cruise news and industry insight at www.cruiseradio.net.