A preview of what casinos at sea may look like after sailing a five-hour gambling trip. A look at what we saw with protocols and safety procedures.
Sherry Laskin has cruise news:
- Carnival Corporation sells off a cruise ship during the shutdown
- Cruise ships head to the West Coast of North America
- MSC Cruises starts construction on a new class of ship
- An Asian cruise line will be the first major cruise line to resume sailing
- Norwegian Cruise Line cancels the remainder of Alaska 2020 sailings
- Carnival Cruise Line rescues a distressed vessel
Listener Question: The map shows three cruise docks in Cozumel, how will I know where Carnival Vista is going to dock. - Kayla
Thoughts or questions? email@example.com
Want daily cruise news? Subscribe to the Cruise Radio News podcast feed.
Get in-depth cruise news and industry insight at www.cruiseradio.net.