A review of Celebrity Equinox for a seven-night Western Caribbean cruise. This was the last sailing the Equinox did before the shutdown. We get a review of the ship, the onboard experience, and what it was like sailing on the last voyage before the shutdown.
Richard has cruise news:
- Carnival Cruise Line removed cruises longer than seven-nights off its website - what does this mean?
- One cruise line is going for a more all-inclusive experience
- Norwegian Cruise Line released earnings this week — what stood out?
- Key West has shown the world they do not like cruise ships
- The much talked out cryptocurrency cruise ship has opened bids for you to own a cabin — how is it looking so far?
Listener Question: What can you tell us about Carnival's shore excursion best price guarantee?
Thoughts or questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
Want daily cruise news? Subscribe to the Cruise Radio News podcast feed.
Get in-depth cruise news and industry insight at www.cruiseradio.net.